Weaver Leather Supply – Unboxing – Leathercraft and saddle making supplies for leather working leather tools, materials, supplies.
Today, I just got in a couple of boxes of leather supplies from Weaver Leather and I would like to share with you what it looks like when I un-box a order from Weaver Leather Supply.
In the small box I had the following items;
1. Floral SS Conchos with wood screw.
2. 12 pack of curved blades for craftsman trimming knife.
3. sewing Machine Thread size #346 white polyester.
4. 2 Pair of Deep Roper Metal Bound Stirrups 3″.
5. 6-1″ SS #5 Buckles.
6. 3-SS #017 Snap.
7. 12 each1/2″ SS #121.
In the large box where the following leather items.
1. 2 Rich Gold Saddle Shearlings 13′ plus.
2. 1- 3/4oz. Suede Chap Split Chocolate.
Leathercraft and saddle making supplies are very important to me to be able the best handmade items I possibly can and that is one of the reasons I use and recommend weaver Leather Supply. The second reason is that Weaver Leather stocks practically everything I need as far as leather, leather tools, materials and supplies for my leather working and saddle making.